Areté Communication Group LLC’s Privacy and Confidentiality Policy: Please read below for a further explanation of what information we gather and how we use it.
- The information we collect and how we collect it
- What we do with the information we collect
- How we share and disclose user information with third parties
- How we protect information
- Linked sites and advertisements
- Use of the Services by children
- How to contact us;
1. The information we collect and how we collect it
How we collect and store information depends on the websites you visit, the activities in which you participate and the Services you use. You can use some of the Services without providing any information other than that automatically collected as described below.
1.1 Information you provide
We may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, gender, birth year, and information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access when you do certain things, such as:
- Enter registration information for one or more of our Services;
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Participate in voting or polling activities;
- Make a purchase;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Sign up to receive SMS (text message) notifications;
- Download or use one of our mobile applications;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social networking site (SNS); or
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services.
1.2 Information from third parties
We may obtain additional information about you or your company from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
2. What we do with the information we collect.
In order to provide business and writing services, ACG will receive and acquire information that is confidential and remains the property of our clients. All reasonable care is to be taken to maintain the confidentiality of the information the customer provides to ACG. We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- To notify you about new features of the Services, special events, or products, services, and special offers;
- To administer sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To attribute content that you make available through the Services;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services;
- To improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services and to understand how users interact with and use our advertisements and Services;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services; and
To associate your activities, customize content or tailor advertising across different devices and browsers that you use to access the Services (for instance, computers, tablets, mobile devices, applications and websites).
3. How we share and disclose user information with third parties.
We will not sell or rent your confidential information and documents to third parties not affiliated with Areté Communications Group LLC. We may share your information with any agent or company that is part of ACG in order to provide the Services or advertising or to communicate with you on our behalf.
When you sign up to participate in a contest or sweepstakes, your information may also be provided to our sweepstakes or contest advertisers, operators, or sponsors and the use of that information will be also governed by those advertisers, operators, or sponsors privacy policies or practices.
We may disclose your information in response to any subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
4. How we protect information.
Your privacy is important to us and we take it seriously. Private and confidential information will be kept safe and secure. If it is in paper form, it should be kept locked away. If it is in electronic form, it should be protected by password and possibly encrypted until the services have been rendered. Once services have been completed, all files will be destroyed to ensure customer confidentiality. Confidential information must not be shared outside of ACG staff and intended recipients. We have implemented a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
5. Linked sites and advertisements.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
6. Use of the Services by children.
The Services are not intended for persons under the age of 13. We require that only persons 16 years of age or older use the Services. By using the Services, you hereby represent that you are at least 16 years old.
7. How to contact us.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at Areté Communications Group LLC | 12774 Wisteria Dr. Suite 1092, Germantown, MD 20875 T +800-842-3807| F +800-842-0617 | E email@example.com | W www.acgrp.net